The NS series is a reduced diameter Dead Length design for sub spindles. Similar to ND chucks, the collet is coupled directly to the chuck body and remains fixed as the chuck is actuated. NS chucks also include a provision for mounting stops and ejectors inside the chuck body.CB-NS Features
- Small OD for maximum tool clearance on sub spindles.
- Dead Length design produces no pull back on the workpiece.
- Lubricated-for-life design requires minimal maintenance.
- All components hardened and precision ground for highest accuracy and long life.
- Stop plates and stop housings can be mounted inside the chuck body for applications requiring end stops or ejectors
- Spindle speeds up to 6,000 rpm