- 4.33” (110mm) chuck diameter
- 3 jaw and 2 jaw models
- QC precision change jaw system and dowel pinlocated models
- Standard and long stroke models
- 1.063” (27mm) through hole
- Precision fit master jaws to minimize jaw lift
- Hardened chuck body, actuators, and masterjaws, for long term accuracy and performance
- .0001” (0.0025mm) TIR
|Accuracy1||N/A .0001 in.0025 mm|
No. of Jaws
|N/A 1.063 in27 mm|
|Jaw Stroke2||N/A .180 in4.6 mm|
|N/A .340 in8.6 mm|
Min. Draw Tube Force
|N/A 250 lbf1.1 kN|
|Max. Clamp Force3||N/A 3,760 lbs16.7 kN|
|Max Speed4||N/A 5,000 rpm|
|Chuck Weight5||N/A 7.0 lb3.2 kg|
|Moment of Inertia6||N/A .13 lb-ft²0.005 kg-m²|
- 1 Accuracy is the total indicator reading (radial and lateral runout) of a master gage measured 1.00” (25.4mm) from the top face of the standard top jaw at 1/2 max draw tube force.
- 2 Total jaw stroke.
- 3 Total clamping force.
- 4 Maximum speed with standard top jaw at max draw tube force.
- 5 Without top jaws and spindle mounting plate.
- 6 Without top jaws and spindle mounting plate.